15752 – Project Manager 3 (Scrum Master Role ).
Our client is one of the largest Health Care Company, with a reputation for being innovative, professionally run and technology driven. They currently have a requirement for a Project Manager 3 (Scrum Master Role). The position is in St Louis Park, MN.
- Not need domain knowledge.
- Needs to be a Champion of Scrum and help coach the team along and work Scrum with them.
- Team is very experience with Scrum & Kanban (migrating to try to implement pure scrum – 60% maturity level, wants 100% so as a director just needs to pay attentions to burn down and higher-level reports)
- Creating stories and sub-tasks.
- Taking requirements from the BA’s and converting into stories.
- Managing backlogs.
- Populating and doing Spring Planning.
- Assigning story points to stories.
- Managing burn downs.
- Product Management group interfaces with them through confluence page (higher level spreadsheet in confluence that links to the paths and stories) – looking at those and interfacing with Product Management / Owners to map status to typical Jira reports to their confluence pages
The main function of an IT Project Manager is to oversee the application of project management methodology during all phases of the project cycle, with responsibilities that include project design, scope management, cost control, quality and performance reporting.
- Develop, track and manage project budget, project plans, timelines and scope.
- Manage project resources including procuring project staff, developing, motivating, coaching and advising.
- Partner closely with other members of functional project teams to define business requirements.
- Lead teams of developers in the delivery of high-quality software solutions that meet business needs.
- Define test plans and ensure that products are defect free before User Acceptance Testing.
- Facilitate the User Acceptance Testing process, developing rollout plans and procedures.
- Prepare and present cost-benefit analyses.
- Ensure appropriate systems development and project management processes are being utilized.
- Make presentations to steering committees or project sponsors.
- People management and team building skills Demonstrated ability to be flexible/ adaptable in exercising judgment in a changing environment and to manage competing priorities.
- Proven ability to learn business processes quickly and to work well with business partners at different levels within the organization.
- Strong ability to assess risk and apply management principles to technology applications/products and business functions.
- Experience delivering technology and business application solutions in a large-scale, multi-platform systems environment.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- MBA or other related advanced degree preferred. PMP or PMI certification.
- 5 to 7 years of experience. Proven project management experience.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Send us your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Feel free to email Shreya Muktamath (Shreya.firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408- 400- 2300.