Senior Dynamics 365 CRM Engineer – 15767
Our client is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods.
They have an urgent full-time opportunity for a Sr. Dynamics 365 CRM Engineer to work in their Irvine, CA facility.
- Development, and on-going support of custom applications and objects within Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) within all aspects of Dynamics CRM software to include technical requirements, system configuration, user requirements, and system upgrades.
- Identify and implement third party applications to enhance and support the CRM system.
- Perform CRM application testing of configurations and customizations.
- Lead and/or participate in analysis sessions with clients to determine application requirements for new CRM implementations.
- Extend capability of CRM through creation of new entities, forms, work flows and reports.
- Design business processes and integrations between Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM applications and other applications and perform data migration activities.
- 6 + years of experience working with the Dynamics platform with 2+ full cycle Dynamics CRM implementations.
- Experience working in SDLC, testing and validating solutions, and working as a MS Dynamics CRM Business Analyst.
- Must be able to create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards and other MS Dynamics objects and functions.
- As a configuration developer, you’ll also be asked to support and maintain workflows, functions and configurations within the MS Dynamics environment.
- Experience with Microsoft AX and Dynamics AX Application Integration Framework Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Experience with SQL Server Integration Services Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Should have strong analytical and quantitative analysis skills
- Familiarity with tools, concepts & methodology of business analysis
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Full time
- Position location: Irvine, CA
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We’d love to hear from you! Please click apply with your most current resume. You should also feel free to email Anjali Srivastava (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2291.