15781 SYSTEMS ENGINEER / PATCH MANAGEMENT
Our client is a discount retail powerhouse based in the East Bay. They are dedicated to continuously improving the technologies used to make their business more efficient. They are currently in need of a Systems Engineer who will work from their Dublin, CA facility.
Looking for Systems Engineer who has moved to engineering and has experience in patching automation and scripting.
- Responsible for providing patch related support to meet the latest PCI compliance and other corporate patch governance requirements.
- Has deep analytical thinking based on research results to assess software patches, registry updates and configuration changes to be applied to varied infrastructure
- Provide assessment including security, system, and business impact.
- Good understanding of the security implications of a patch although not a security SME.
- Must analyze and foresee the side effects of the patch.
- Should be able to quantify the risks and opportunities (for better security) when the patch is applied in business impact.
- SCCM on server (2016)
- administration exp on SCCM (not configuration exp)
- Good scripting skills, particularly Power Shell
- Scripting on SCCM
- must be exposed to automation and should have a vision for automation
- WSUS (windows update services patching on Microsoft servers)
Location: Dublin, CA
- Local to Bay Area, CA candidates only
- W2 only
About Maxonic:Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you d like us to know about you commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. Feel free to email Seema Jadhav () or call 408.400.2303.