Job Location: 475 Allendale Road, King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Job Duration: 4 Months
* Our team is the fastest growing and most looked up to in the entire company for the impact of its work.
* We are cutting edge in terms of the technologies and always innovating.
* We’re looking for a skilled, detail-oriented individual to fill an important role on Value Based Payment (VBP) Development/Implementation Team.
* The VBP Development/Implementation team is responsible for executing our VBP processes in a production environment, analyzing a customer’s health care claims data, and implement customer specific business rules.
* Attention to detail and stringent adherence to our data quality standards are a must.
* You’ll need great SQL and ETL skills, the ability to both follow directions and think for yourself, and strong analytical skills.
* Some weekend and evening work may be necessary.
* An understanding of health care claims data will help you, as will any programming skills you’ve acquired.
* Conduct daily operations centered around VBP processing of customer data
* Perform preliminary validation on customer data
* Aid in gathering client requirements regarding new data formats or features
* Develop, design, tune and maintain ETL processes
* Generate, modify and maintain data object scripts (DDL)
* Perform with exemplary accuracy and attention to detail
* 3+ years of experience in SQL and Databases. Expert in Data Querying and Analysis
* 3+ years of experience with ETL development utilizing SSIS
* 3+ years of experience with SQL Server
* 1+ years of experience with production data operations/high volume; preferably healthcare claim data
Additional Skills & Knowledge:
* Knowledgeable on SDLC processes.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Experience with cloud platforms, such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services
* Experience with big data technologies including PolyBase and Hadoop
* C# programming knowledge
* Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent related experience