Python Developer - (Local to Bay Area)
Our client is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA,
Our client is looking for a strong Python Developer and it is a contract position at their SFO location.
• midlevel software developer. 20% front-end, 80% backend.
• 5-10 years of USA software development experience with good companies.
• very strong Python skills. Python is used for backend development.
• open stack components
• Linux (Ubuntu) Preferred or any Linux
• MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
• Candidate needs to have strong technical foundation - relevant degree in computer science
• good troubleshooting skills
• Knowledgeable on the entire application stack, including the application, web servers, databases, cloud etc.…
What’s in it for you?
Competitive pay for contact and permanent position, with excellent stability and opportunity for growth.
Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent, diverse and experienced team.
Work on multiple projects allows you to get experience with a variety of technologies and teams.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated teams of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Feel free to email Mani (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2304.
Key Words: Python, Linux