IT Strategy documentation Business analyst-
Our client is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA,
This role is focused heavily on IT Strategy documentation. The candidate will develop business requirements and functional specifications for software applications and technology projects, including business requirements documents and functional requirement documents. The role will also require the candidate to collaborate with the team and put together IT Strategy documents
• Collaborate with the team and put together IT Strategy documents
• Work with technical staff to translate business requirements into functional requirements and specifications
• Partner with Project Managers to identify and document technical tasks
• Help with the development of test cases, validation and implementation plans
• Gather requirements and record information with stakeholders, project managers, developers and system architects
• Create requirements and program specification documentation (this includes creation of high-level system diagrams, use cases and data flow diagrams)
• Document current operational processes as part of root cause analysis and input to improvement initiatives
• Contribute to analytic/engagement plan development based on analytic findings, metric performance, and client business needs
• Contribute to recommendation/initiative development based on results of analysis
• Produce documentation of key insights quality analysis or root cause work, solution recommendations, solution business cases and action plan results for incorporation into internal or client reviews
• 3-8 years' experience as a Business Analyst
• Good communication both verbal and written is mandatory
• Excellent documentation experience
• strong understanding of IT and the technology
What’s in it for you?
Competitive pay for contact and permanent position, with excellent stability and opportunity for growth.
Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent, diverse and experienced team.
Work on multiple projects allows you to get experience with a variety of technologies and teams.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated teams of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Feel free to email Monica (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2308
Key Words: Documented IT strategy, Documented IT plans, Create requirements documentation, Documented GAPs, Road map, blue print