15849 – Tableau Developer
Our client is leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together. They have a requirement for a Tableau Developer
to work in their San Francisco, CA facility. This is a long-term contract role.
- Gather, interpret and synthesize customer and case data for meaning and communicating results to the appropriate parties within our business context.
- Design, create, manage, and monitor reports, dashboards and metrics to visually represent results and provide actionable insights and data driven decisions
- Lead cross-functional task force teams to analyze case data and drive improvements across the company to increase overall customer satisfaction
- Work with large volumes of data; extract and manipulate large datasets using standard tools such as SQL (Terradata) and Python
- This position requires effective communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to interact and collaborate with other IT teams including application development, Systems Engineers, Architects, PMO, as well as business customers.
- 5+ Years as a Tableau Developer
- SQL Terradata
- Effective communicator, team player
- Financial Services/Payment Industry experience preferred, but not required
- Contract – W2 only
- Local candidates only
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We’d love to hear from you! Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. You should also feel free to email Seema Jadhav (email@example.com) or call 408.400.2303