"Oracle Applications Developer”
Our client is worldwide leader in information technologies with products that include hardware, software and services. They have a requirement for a Oracle Application Developer to work in their Santa Clara, CA.
Software Developer [4-6 years of hands-on development]
1. BS/MS in Computer Science.
2. 3-5 years of hands-on C++ programming on Linux including STL, and object-oriented design.
3. 3+ years of dev experience in SQL or PL/SQL.
5. dev experience with python.
6. 3+ years relevant experience in Oracle Applications development using Oracle 11g/12C.
7. Career must be in Agile software product development, and a 100% hands-on coder.
1. Experience with building applications with the Oracle Application stack.
e.g., Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM), or Oracle Virtual Manager (OVM),
or Oracle Recovery Manager (RMAN), or Oracle Application Server etc.
2. Storage management applications like replication, backup, archiving etc.
What’s in it for You:
- Competitive pay
- Excellent facilities and great location in the heart of the Silicon Valley
- Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent and experienced team with solid expertise in this area
- Ample opportunities for personal development.
About the Client:
This client has a reputation for leading innovation in their area of expertise. They are a multinational corporation, but operate in smaller, nimble units responsive to their client needs. The focus of this company is on providing IT technologies and services. They have excellent facilities, great people and a stellar café!
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We’d love to hear from you! Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. You should also feel free to email Mani (email@example.com) or call 408-739- 2304.