Lead Release Automation Engineer - 15904
Our direct client is one of the world's leading global hospitality companies. They are currently in urgent need of Lead Release Automation Engineer. This Permanent role located in Las Vegas, CA and needs candidates who can relocates for the job and can come for the onsite interview. No remote work is possible.
The Lead Release Automation Engineer will apply advanced automation skills in establishing and maintaining a continuous integration and continuous deployment environment in a mixed on-prem and cloud environment. The position will lead the enhancement of the release build, integration and deployment process of internal developed software and COTS as a senior member of the Release Automation Group
- Lead and develop the CI and CD environment.
- Lead the development of the CI/CD tools.
- Continuously improve automation scripts.
- Manage and support QA and PreProd server environment in conjunction with the COTS Release Management group.
- Direct Release deployment activities between multiple departments.
- Evaluate and make recommendations to the Release Management team with automation knowledge and scripts for COTS software.
- Manage relationships between Development, Test, OPS and PMO on a daily basis.
- Lead and evaluate progress to ensure releases are delivered on time and within expectations.
- At least 5 years of technical experience as Release Automation Engineer (including design and estimation) or equivalent experience; which includes, at least 2 years of experience in software development may substitute here.
- Advanced experience with Jenkins and workflows in a mixed on-prem and cloud environment. Experience with other build orchestration tools is acceptable.
- Experience that includes customizing Subversion and Git/GITHUB.
- Experience that includes Docker container technologies.
- Experience with Ansible (Windows and Linux).
- Experience that includes cloud technologies (either AWS or Azure).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Permanent Role
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please apply below with your most current resume. Feel free to email Nina Schindler (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2299