15909 Salesforce -CPQ (Steel Brick) Solution Architect
Our client is one of the Cybersecurity Company, with a reputation for being innovative, professionally run and technology driven. They currently have a requirement for an ISS Solution Architect. The position is at their Milpitas, CA location.
ISS Solution Architect is a senior technical professional in the Business Applications Team. As a solution architect, you will provide scalable solutions to support to Client’s New Production Introduction Program. role requires an individual you are curious, passionate, and a strong communicator as you will be partnering with the Product Management Organization and the cross functional back office teams to rapidly deliver quality product offerings in an Agile delivery methodology. This is a truly unique position where you can build and grow all your skills as you work with the business to identify and clarify business needs, design and propose a solution, plan the delivery and prototype working models as required through an agile methodology. This role requires a combination of analytical, technical, planning and communication skills.
- Works closely with business owners to identify / understand business needs and translates these into effective solutions that are aligned with the technology roadmap and strategic direction of the team
- Responsible for the end to end solution design and technical implementation within the scope of a business applications projects
- Creates iterative prototypes of solutions as required to demonstrate and ensure business alignment with proposals
- Keeps up to date with industry best practices and trends. Continuously updates the technical architecture based on changing technologies and knowledge related to vendor solutions
- Recommends and participates in the design and implementation of standards, tools, and methodologies
- Assists with project scoping and effort estimations
- Strong exposure on Opportunity to Cash cycle
- Strong exposure to New Product Introduction (NPI) and engagement with Product Management
- Minimum of 7+ years of professional Salesforce and/or Oracle application development experience, including SFDC CPQ, SFDC Lightning, Canvas, Apex, VisualForce, or Oracle EBS
- Strong exposure on CPQ process with minimum 2 implementations of CPQ (formerly SteelBrick)
- Excellent knowledge of integration design and development best practices, governor limits, code reviews etc.
- Outstanding verbal, written, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Demonstrable ability to effectively exert influence across teams without direct authority and especially towards senior management
- Must be able to visualize, analyze, communicate and solve complex problems, and make disciplined decisions based on available information
- Takes ownership of problems and proactively resolves technical problems, ensuring that technical solutions continue to meet business requirements and aligns with the vision, mission, objectives, strategy of the team
- Working knowledge and experience of agile processes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Type: Full Time/Contract
- Locations: Milpitas, CA.
- Preferred W2 and CTC candidate (With very good pay rate )
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Send us your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Feel free to email Shreya Muktamath(Shreya.firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408- 400- 2300.