Software Developer 1
Our direct client is one of the fortune 500 companies, based out of Stanford, CA. They are currently in urgent need of an experienced Software Developer 1. This is a contract position located in Stanford, CA.
* Assess user needs and requirements.
* You will meet with clients and gather their needs/ requirement for the apps – show the mockup using Balsamiq
* Design and develop applications based on the information provided from your clients.
* This may involve sophisticated data manipulation.
* The use of tableau will be part of this task
* Maintain and updates existing programs.
* Design and implement user and operations training programs. We will need your great mind to create training documents to show the end user how to use the apps
* Document what changes are made to the software to help the team understand what work you have done and keep everyone in the team updated on your latest work
* Follow team software development methodology. We have our own protocol which will become your protocol.
* Serve as our technical resource with respect to applications, when apps have a problem, you will find the issue and fix it.
* Current knowledge of latest software and design standards.
* Ability to define and solve logical problems for technical applications.
* Knowledge of and ability to select, adapt, and effectively use a variety of programming methods.
* Ability to recognize and recommend needed changes in user and/or operations procedures.
* Basic knowledge of software engineering principles.
* Strong knowledge of at least one programming language.
* Have knowledge of content management systems, such as Drupal.
* Experience with SVN or GIT
* Experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau) is a plus
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you (US work authorization, current location, etc..) Feel free to email Mehnaz (firstname.lastname@example.org ) or call 408-715-1210 Ext 102