Sr. Angular Developer - 15927
Our client is one of largest retailers in the world. Yet their IT department is nimble and dynamic and works with cutting edge technologies. They are currently in need of a Sr. Angular Developer. This position is a contract and is at their Pleasanton, CA facility.
- Provide application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
- Determines and implements the most efficient and cost-effective solution.
- Provide guidance on latest technology trends and future directions.
- Analyze highly complex business requirements.
- Design and create technical specifications to design or redesign complex applications and reusable components.
- Analyze problems outlined by Product Managers, Architects, Technical Leads or Business Systems Analysts in terms of detailed technology requirements and capabilities.
- Provide coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code.
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, estimation, prototyping, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Verify program logic through testing best practices, including writing automated unit and functional tests.
- Use Agile Scrum practices to deliver solutions with high level of flexibility and adaptability.
- Oversee overall systems configuration and testing, ensuring efficient deployment of applications to production.
- Develop new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides.
- Develop documentation standards, procedures and approval hierarchies.
- Must be familiar with CSS pre processors like Sass and LESS.
- Familiarity with backend service layer integration (authentication/3rd party feeds) using Ajax, REST API.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of Content Management Systems, preferably Adobe Experience Manager.
- Well versed with best practices of designing responsive web applications.
- Well versed with the latest trends in web and mobile space.
- Familiar with UI unit testing, functional testing and performance testing tools.
- Familiar with Jenkins or similar continuous integration tools, Github or similar source code management systems.
- Experience with Agile Scrum full software development life cycle and related software development methodologies.
- Excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of programming documentation processes/procedures.
- Strong ability to understand client expectations and to resolve issues that may affect delivery.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a matrixed organization.
- Strong ability to mentor, coach and train lower level programmer analysts.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Position type: Contract to hire (W2 employees)
- Position location: Pleasanton, CA (local candidate only)
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume. Feel free to email Anjali Srivastava (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2291.