15962 – Enterprise Data Architect.
Our client is one of Crowdsourced Security Platform company, with a reputation for being innovative, professionally run and technology driven. They currently have a requirement for an Enterprise Data Architect. The position is in San Francisco, CA.
- As an Enterprise Data Architect, you will help define and implement a company-wide data services and management framework.
- The Client’s data services framework serves a single source of truth for all company data including sales, operations, marketing, and the Client’s platform.
- You will work side-by-side with a team of engineers dedicated to sourcing, transforming, and structuring internal and external data into the company’s most valuable asset.
You have deep data management and architecture expertise and have the unique ability to inject the differences between skip list and b-tree data structures into casual conversation. You’re a technical leader who understands how to speak to business professionals about how they can use data to make informed business decisions faster. You have a solid understanding of Open Source and commercial tools and know what tradeoffs need to be made to facilitate positive, timely technical and business outcomes.
- Work with product owners and business managers to understand business and platform data requirements
- Create and maintain a data services framework architecture
- Work with the Enterprise Data team to implement the data services framework features including but not limited to metadata catalog, ingestion/ETL, schemas, data stores, workflow, analytics, modeling, and prediction engines for data science
- Provide leadership and guidance on data governance and compliance
- Own the end-to-end lifecycle management of all curated data
Qualified candidates must have:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science
- 5-plus years of progressive work experience as a data architect
- Hand-on experience with Apache data products like Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra
- Knowledge of search technologies like Elastic and Solr
- Ability to create data architectures that leverage relational, star, document, and graph schemas. and databases
- Expertise in SQL and one or more of the following programming languages: Python, Golang, Java, Ruby, or other
- Interest and experience in security
- Background in data science
- Experience with international data compliance.
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Contract position: Full Time
- Locations: San Francisco.
- Preferred Green Card, US Citizen and H1B’s candidate
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Send us your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Feel free to email Shreya Muktamath(Shreya.firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408- 400- 2300.