Cloud Infrastructure Engineer - 15963
Our client is one of the leading companies in crowdsourced security for the enterprise. They are looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer. Position is Full Time and based out of Austin, TX.
As a Cloud Infrastructure Software Engineer, you will research and implement new and improved functionality across client’s infrastructure to enable the engineering team to operate both efficiently and securely.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Strong Experience with Linux Containers and Virtualization (Docker, ECS, Kubernetes)
- Strong Programming Experience in at least one language (Golang preferred)
- Experience with Unit / Integration Testing
- Strong background in Linux/UNIX administration
- Experience with configuration management & automation (i.e. Saltstack, Ansible or Chef)
- Familiarity with Infrastructure as code (Cloud Formation/Terraform)
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Solid understanding and experience working with high availability, high performance, multi-data center systems
- Comfortable with Agile methodologies and working closely within small teams
- Experience with version control systems (we use Git)
- Monitoring and Metrics Gathering (CloudWatch, DataDog, Nagios)
- Apply a security conscious mindset to all operations
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Permanent Full time
- Open to Relocate
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Feel free to email Vandana Mathur (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2308.