Ruby On Rails Full Stack Developer
Our client provides all the services required to secure the entire software development lifecycle. From solutions for the security team, too fast and accurate products for developers in DevOps environments, we help organizations enjoy all the benefits of digital transformation without the security headaches. Get smart about application security. This is a FT position located in San Francisco, CA.
What you’ll be doing
* Building a platform that connects hackers around the world with companies to help all of us be more secure.
* In addition to our external users, you’ll be working on improving our platform for our amazing internal teams, such as the Application Security Engineers who review and test incoming vulnerabilities.
* Helping design the platform by working with our product team and both internal and external stakeholders to provide an engineering perspective.
* Working with our designers on our design system which strives for high accessibility and standards compliance:
What you should know:
* These represent what we are currently using, we'd prefer you have direct experience but would consider equivalents.
* Ruby on Rails
* Various AWS services
Skills that are nice to have
* Containers: Docker, Kubernetes
* Secure development best practices (OWASP, etc.)
* Knowledge of networking concepts (DNS, SSL, load balancing).
* Deep understanding of performance issues in web applications.
* Understanding of usability and accessibility.
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Position: Full Time
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. ?Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. ?We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. ?We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. You should also feel free to email Mani Maganti firstname.lastname@example.org OR 408 -739-2304.