Senior Product Manager- Security JO # 16007
Our client is a well-known crowdsourced security company. Their award-winning platform combines actionable, contextual intelligence with the skill and experience of the world’s most elite hackers to help leading organizations solve security challenges, protect customers, and make the digitally connected world a safer place.
They are looking for a Sr. Product Manager who will conceptualize and build new products and platform capabilities in a dynamic and growing market
- Define and prioritize product features for crowdsourced security platform
- Work hands-on with the engineering, service operations, and marketing teams to develop roadmaps, specs, and user stories
- Interact with customers and prospects to understand customer needs to drive feature design and engineering priorities
- Understand competitive landscape and identify key areas of competitive differentiation
- Work with Design to develop the product’s UX and functionality
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 5 years product management experience on a consumer or enterprise product
- Experience with managing product roadmaps
- Experience managing and prioritizing competing requests from multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of agile software development practices
- Knowledge of security practices and products
- Familiarity with cloud based services and platforms
- Strong UX, Design, and/or technical background
What’s in it for You:
- Excellent facilities and great location.
- Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent and experienced team with solid expertise in this area
- Ample opportunities for personal development.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We’d love to hear from you! Please feel free to email Bhavana Mathur(firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2297