16009 UX Product Designer.
Our client is one of Crowdsourced Security Platform company, with a reputation for being innovative, professionally run and technology driven. They currently have a requirement for an UX Product Designer. The position is in San Francisco, CA.
Client is the world’s #1 crowdsourced security company. Our award-winning platform combines actionable, contextual intelligence with the skill and experience of the world’s most elite hackers to help leading organizations solve security challenges, protect customers, and make the digitally connected world a safer place.
What we’re looking for:
Client, at its core, is a security company, but the problems you will be solving sit mostly outside of that domain. We certainly don’t require experience designing security software. We’re seeking a product designer who sits more on the technical end of the spectrum and has experience designing/developing accessible software. Ideally, you’re as passionate about design systems as we are.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience designing accessible software products
- We’re fairly design-tool-agnostic, but we require experience utilizing some piece of design tooling (Adobe suite, Sketch, Figma, etc)
- Experience using SCSS
- Experience using Git / Github for source control
Bonus points if:
- You’re familiar with Ruby on Rails and React (our product) and/or Jekyll (our design system:
- You’re passionate about user research
- You have expertise in data visualizations
Qualified candidates must have:
- Our team consists of a broad range of musicians, hipsters, adventure sports junkies, nature lovers, dads, and mums
- We work hard, but we play hard as well
- We work collaboratively and enjoy working as a team
- We work in an agile development environment: things change (we’re good with that and you should be too)
- Our customers and the white-hat hacker crowd come first
- Interest and experience in security
- Background in data science
- Experience with international data compliance.
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Contract position: Full Time
- Locations: San Francisco.
- Preferred Green Card, US Citizen and H1B’s candidate
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Send us your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Feel free to email Shreya Muktamath(Shreya.email@example.com) or call 408- 400- 2300.