Senior Director- Product Management- Security JO # 16010
Our client is a well-known crowd sourced security company. Their award-winning platform combines actionable, contextual intelligence with the skill and experience of the world’s most elite hackers to help leading organizations solve security challenges, protect customers, and make the digitally connected world a safer place.
They are looking for a Sr Director- Product Management who will conceptualize and build new products and platform capabilities in a dynamic and growing market.
- Define and prioritize product requirements definition for company’s crowd sourced security platform.
- Work with executives, engineering, service operations, and marketing teams to develop product strategy and roadmaps.
- Work with customers and prospects to understand requirements for driving future product direction and engineering priorities.
- Understand competitive landscape and identify key areas of competitive differentiation.
- Work with UX Design to guide platform user experience and functionality .
- 10+ years product management experience on consumer and/or enterprise products
- Experience building and leading product management teams
- Knowledge of security practices and products
- Experience designing and building web application products
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while building extensible and scalable solutions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- History of developing product strategy and working with engineering teams to translate into roadmaps
- Experience using data services to drive product differentiation
- Experience with technical architectures of scalable web application products
- Familiarity with cloud based services and platforms
- Position Logistics:
- Direct hire
- Location: San Francisco, CA
What’s in it for You:
- Excellent facilities and great location.
- Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent and experienced team with solid expertise in this area
- Ample opportunities for personal development.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We’d love to hear from you! Please feel free to email Bhavana Mathur(firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2297