SAP Business Analyst/ Translation Lead
Our client is an American corporation that develops, manufactures and markets robotic products designed to improve clinical outcomes of patients through minimally invasive surgery.
They are currently looking for a SAP Business Analyst/ Translation Lead proficient in Production Planning & Manufacturing (PP), Quality Management(QM)and Material Management (MM) area.
The position is available in Sunnyvale
This is a contract to hire position.
• Minimum 8-10 years of current professional experience as business analyst in SAP for Production Planning & Manufacturing (PP), Quality Management (QM)and Material Management (MM) area.
• Experience in SAP Language Translation project desired
• Experience in German language desirable but not mandatory
• Business System Analysis experience in Medical Device or similar company
• Work with Business SMEs and IT analysts to identify various business scenarios by user roles relevant for translation in German language.
• Prepare functional and technical specifications for Language Translation and support developer to identify custom text elements for translation.
• Identify master data and Configurations tables for translation.
• Interact with onsite /offsite team members, translators to ensure alignment of functional / technical design and project objectives.
• Participate in the development, testing, implementation, and documentation of solutions.
• Analytical, results-driven and have a solution-oriented approach and possess interpersonal and communication skills including verbal, written presentation and listening.
• Must have good written and verbal communication skills as well as good organizational and problem-solving capabilities.
• Experience with change management process and its documentation.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you. You should also feel free to email Monica Vaduva (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2301