16038 Data Engineer 2.
Our client is one of the Robotic Medical Device Company, with a reputation for being innovative, professionally run and technology driven. They currently have a requirement for a Salesforce Architect . The position is in Sunnyvale, CA locations.
- The Salesforce.com architect will lead Functional/technical requirements sessions, architect & document technical solutions, and develop on the Salesforce.com platforms.
- They will design & develop interfaces with Salesforce.com.
- They must also be able to manage client expectations and scope.
- This position acts as a liaison between the client and internal development staff and is responsible for leading the development staff during all phases of the project's lifecycle.
- Translate business requirements into well designed solutions that best leverage the platforms
- Provide detailed estimates of the level of effort associated to implement the project from business requirements gathering through deployment
- Lead technical design sessions, designing and documenting technical solutions that are aligned with the client's business objectives
- Provide sophisticated solutions within Salesforce.com.
- This includes developing Apex Classes and Triggers, Custom Visualforce pages, Salesforce APIs, Salesforce to Salesforce connector and configurations.
- Lead the technical delivery of Salesforce.com implementations including: development of custom solutions and integrations; managing technical scope and client expectations; providing hands on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues; and
designing and managing the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered .
- Demonstrate technical thought leadership .
- Be familiar with Advanced Apex programming concepts including core design patterns, limits and bulk patterns, efficient and reliable trigger handling, asynchronous operations and effective unit testing
- Be comfortable with modern SDLC best practices including iterative and incremental development, delivering working software frequently with attention to technical excellence
- Be a credible subject matter expert in sales cycles, marketing events and directly to clients and partners
- Adhere to coding standards and develop well-structured, maintainable and easy to understand code.
- Conduct code reviews for on-going projects to ensure high code quality and design patterns are being used
- Coach and mentor junior technical consultants
Qualified candidates must have:
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment either on a team or as an individual contributor
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Extensive VisualForce, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers and Salesforce development and advanced customization experience
- Experience developing custom applications on the Salesforce.com platform
- Experience with Salesforce Admin functionalities
- Excellent client-facing written, presentation and verbal communications skills
Functional Lead or Consulting experience preferred Salesforce Certifications of Admin, AppBuilders, Sales & Service Cloud
Consultant is preferred .
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Contract position: 6 months
- Locations: Sunnyvale, CA
- Preferred W2 candidate
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Send us your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Feel free to email Shreya Muktamath(Shreya.firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408- 400- 2300.