16061 - Sr. Analytics developer
Our client is one of largest retailers in the world. Yet their IT department is nimble and dynamic and works with cutting edge technologies. Their Application Development Department has an opening for a Sr. Analytics Developer. This position is Contract-To-Hire and located in Pleasanton, CA.
• Assist stakeholders in defining business critical KPIs
• Design and develop Adobe Analytics solution and technical implementation documentation for web and app platforms
• Build and execute tagging test cases to ensure that the appropriate metrics are being collected by Adobe Analytics and fed into the enterprise data warehouse
• Ensure data accuracy with on-going QA, audits and data integrations across internal teams, multiple systems, technologies and external vendor tools and applications
• Drive the integration of Adobe Analytics and Adobe DTM / Adobe Launch tag management system
• Contribute to the definition of enterprise data warehouse requirements for web analytics reporting
• Administer the Adobe Analytics product from top to bottom - variables, processing rules, classifications, marketing channels, data feeds, Mobile Services, etc.
• Work with Product and Engineering teams to develop and implement data and analytics capabilities and tools
• Lead collaboration sessions among IT and business groups to facilitate optimal tagging, reporting and analytics capabilities
• Provide a leadership role in the evaluation and use of web analytics capabilities to maximize insights into the use and effectiveness of digital platforms
• Participate in evaluation, implementation and adoption of web capabilities such as testing, targeting, and personalization
• Administer the Adobe Admin Console privileges for all Users and User Groups for Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Adobe DTM & Launch
• 5+ years’ experience in hands-on Adobe Analytics implementation role, creating Adobe Analytics implementations for web and mobile apps, including reporting and data feeds
• 2+ years in Analytics data design, administration and technical leadership role
• Debugging/Testing Adobe Analytics implementation on web and mobile apps with debugging tools like Charles Proxy, Fiddler, etc.
• Strong troubleshooting skills with an ability to quickly diagnose complex production issues
• Experience writing SQL queries, Teradata and Oracle databases a plus
• Passionate about maintaining quality solutions and providing superior customer service
• Innovative thinker with a passion to solve challenging problems.
• Strong knowledge of eCommerce and web development practices, tools
• Proven skills communicating across distributed teams and at various levels of an organization
- W2 candidates only, Local to Bay Area, CA candidates only
- Position location: Pleasanton, CA
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please apply below with your most current resume. Feel free to email Monica Vaduva (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2301