Job Order # 16064 – Enterprise Architect
Our direct client is one of the world's leading global hospitality companies. They are currently in urgent need of an experienced Enterprise Architect. This is a Permanent role located in Las Vegas, CA.
- Participate in the development of enterprise-wide technology standards.
- Participate in the formulation of the IT strategy through interaction with all information technology functions and affected business units.
- Reserve current state and future state architectural models, keeping them up-to-date and relevant for active technology portfolio management.
- Architect, design, develop & deliver production-ready technical solutions/services/specifications to speed-to-market new capabilities leveraging XP and other agile development methodologies.
- Design, develop and implement information technology solutions/services that satisfy business needs and run efficiently and effectively in production. These solutions must be developed with testing, supportability and high availability foremost.
- Architect, design and develop solutions/services with enterprise re-use in mind to inculcate 30-60-90 day delivery and speed-to-market cultural shift.
- Analyze system performance, making recommendations where necessary, to assure optimal performance of business applications across the technology stack.
- Stay current of new technology developments and examine opportunities to apply the new technology advancements where appropriate
- Provide Junior Mentorship to developers to lift skills around accelerated delivery of new capabilities.
- Break the plan, design, develop, implement, test and evaluation activities to create Junior Mentor/Mentee opportunities to lift the current skills of the development team.
- Build Junior Mentor/Mentee developer plans to ensure the inculcation of this new software design and delivery capacity is seeded within the developers’ knowledge base and operating fabric.
- Continue to extend knowledge of technologies and their interplay/interoperability, with a true open-systems standards-based services oriented architecture.
- Develop exit strategies to replace aging technology offerings with current new market capabilities to ensure currency, relevancy to business direction and prevent re-engineering of the enterprise architecture and technology models/strategy.
- Drive knowledge, understanding and use through all levels of the technology organization.
- Translate business strategy into technology strategy and maintain currency of Enterprise Architecture Models.
- Continue to develop understanding of the business and successfully translate to the business technology concepts/capabilities in understandable business speak.
- Partner with the business to ensure solution supports business in the immediate and future needs.
- Update Enterprise Architecture models to ensure currency of the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field; or equivalent experience.
- At least 6 years of specialized experience in the design and development of production ready technical information technology solutions.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Position: Full Time.
- Locations: Las Vegas, NV.
- Preferred: GC’s and US citizens.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Send us your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Feel free to email Anjali (email@example.com) or call 408- 400- 2291