Job Order # 16146 | Business Application Support Specialist III : "JIRA Administrator"
Our direct client is one of the fortune 500 companies, based out of Atlanta, GA. They are currently in urgent need of an experienced JIRA Administrator. This is a contract position located in Atlanta, GA..
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration – 6 months+
Title – Business Application Support Specialist III :"JIRA Administrator"
The JIRA Administrator will administer our project tooling, specifically Atlassian JIRA and Atlassian Confluence, and set up custom features, reports, use cases, and presentation layer. This role falls within our Release Engineering team and will work closely with the Release Management, Development, QA, and Product Management teams to help define solutions to drive the execution of our increasingly Agile SDLC.
- Configure and maintain the production JIRA Service
- Support and troubleshoot JIRA
- Work with JIRA to enable custom workflows, fields, dashboards, and reports
- Create and manage complex JIRA components including project workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes and notification schemes in JIRA
- Install, configure, maintain, and enhance the Atlassian systems that we use to manage work
- Responsible for bug tracking, issue tracking, and project management tool
- Help guide and maintain the organization of data in Confluence
- Ensure systems are stable and available and that user issues are addressed in a timely manner
- Discover opportunities to improve the workflow of daily tasks and lead efforts to drive improvements in team efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field strongly preferred
- 4+ years of experience as a JIRA administrator
- Experience configuring JIRA workflows for an agile environment
- Linux administration experience preferred
- Confluence administration experience a plus
- MySQL experience a plus
- Solid understanding of the SDLC and project management methodologies
- Exposure to Agile methodologies
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic with good time management and the ability to work with diverse teams.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you (US work authorization, current location, etc..) Feel free to email Deva (firstname.lastname@example.org ) or call 408-715-1210 Ext 132