16166 – Infrastructure Sr. Program Manager
Our direct client is one of the world's leading global hospitality companies. They are currently in urgent need of an experienced Infrastructure Sr. Program Manager.
Sr Program Manger
Senior Program Manager’s leads the most complex, risky or strategy programs. A Senior Program Manager generally manages 1 very large program and / or 1-3 large projects concurrently. Senior Program Managers understand customer dynamics and needs at all levels (end-user to executive). Has the capability to take complex projects/solutions and break them down into actionable activities to successfully deliver them to the business on time and within budget. Has the specialized expertise and maturity in judgment to analyze key program indicators to take the necessary proactive actions to bring the program back on track.
Program Scope Management
- Facilitate program charting aligning on in/out of scope with all business stakeholders and team members. Ensure all approvals are completed before entering plan and design phase.
- Can establish and integrate multiple project charters aligned within an overall program charter framework.
- Ensure requirements are clearly defined and documented.
- Utilize WBS to develop and manage task assignment.
- Define, baseline and maintain a program schedule in MS Project or designation PMO schedule management tool.
- Can integrate multiple project schedules into an overall program schedule.
- Enter key deliverables as defined by PMO standards into Clarity and ensure data is accurate on a weekly basis.
- Drive and track work completion against the program schedule.
Program Cost Management
- Facilitate holistic cost estimates capturing all IT labor (internal and external), vendor, hardware, software, and other program related costs. Place cost estimates using defined cost plans within Clarity.
- Partner with finance to ensure CER is created and approved as appropriate.
- Track cost actuals on a defined cadence and update Clarity as appropriate.
Program Risk Management
- Develop and publish a risk management plan and approach that aligns to the complexity/size of the program.
- Identify risks through PMO standard format. Assign each risk a rating based on probability and impact
- Determine cross project risks that impact the overall program objectives.
- Establish a risk response for each risk including action, owner, trigger date and closure date.
- Utilize risk register to fully document and actively track all risks.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you. You should also feel free to email Monica Vaduva (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2301