16170 - Digital Applications Solution Architect
Our client is one of largest retailers in the world. Yet their IT department is nimble and dynamic and works with cutting edge technologies. They are currently in need of a Digital Applications Solution Architect for their Pleasanton, CA location. This role is Contract to Hire and needs onsite work and onsite interview.
- The right candidate should be able to understand and execute on digital transformation strategies by creating best in class technical solutions.
- Provide architecture and design solutions for consumer facing applications.
- Provide technical leadership in design, development, and testing of business solutions
- Prepare and present potential technical solutions and advise the business on approach and tradeoffs
- Work with developers, business analysts and subject matter experts to understand the complex technological system in order to produce integrated end-to-end solution options
- Communicate solution approaches to enterprise architects, project teams and other stakeholders
- Keep up-to-date on cutting edge technologies like cloud, IoT, mobile, social and big data.
- Strong experience building consumer facing solutions
- Minimum 8 years experience in software engineering
- Strong experience building applications on the public cloud
- Hands on experience with technologies like Java, NoSQL, Service Bus, Streaming, Containerization, API Management
- Deep knowledge of scalability, security and maintainability of high volume Internet applications
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision making skills
- Ability to communicate and drive highly complex technology solutions to broad audiences within and outside of IT
- Ability to define solutions from very high level business ideas
- Ability to describe non-functional requirements
- Contract to Hire
- Pleasanton, CA
- Local candidates ony
- Green Card holders or USA citizens only
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume and information on your US work permit and current location. Feel free to email Nina Schindler (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2299