Java back-end / Full Stack Developer - (Local to Bay Area)
Our client is one of largest retailers in the world. Yet their IT department is nimble and dynamic and works with cutting edge technologies. They are currently in need of an experienced Java Back End/Full Stack Developer, Pleasanton, CA. to work as part of a team on multiple high visibility projects. This position is Contract position.
• Design and develop Java EE applications and services for complex
leading-edge Digital platforms
• Experienced developing modern and scalable Web applications
targeted towards high traffic B2C applications
• Provide inputs on design of cross-platform solutions to serve
Loyalty & Digital Marketing business
• Contribute to technical decisions with various technical leaders
• Analyze business requirements with business analysts and engineers
• Work with team members distributed across globally
• Apply industry best practices to design and programming activities.
• Coach and mentor junior team members on technical design and solutions
• Effectively contribute to building the overall knowledge and
expertise of the organization.
• B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or similar
• 8-10 years hands-on experience in OOAD, Java EE and Web Service
Technologies (SOAP, REST)
• Strong experience working in an agile environment.
• Experience with large scale event driven design serving high
volume transactions and having high availability
• Knowledgeable and experienced in capacity planning, systems
performance analysis and optimization in a distributed client/server environment
• Preferred experience with cloud platform services and application
development using Microsoft Azure, AWS.
• Preferred experience with Play framework & Continuous Integration
practices and tools like Github and Jenkins
Operating systems such as UNIX and Windows
Application servers such as Websphere, WebLogic, and JBoss
Databases such as Oracle, UDB, SQL Server
Java Frameworks such as Play, EJB, Hibernate
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated teams of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. Feel free to email Mani (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2304.
Key Words: Spring and Spring boot, Micro Services