Maxonic is looking for a NPI Project Manager for one of our leading customers in the Cybersecurity space.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Prior Project Management/Scrum Master experience with quote-to-revenue and/or new product introduction (NPI) Projects
- 6-10 years of technical project management experience successfully managing multiple Programs/Software product releases.
- Domain experience with CRM Systems (SFDC and SPDC CPQ preferred), ERP Systems, (Oracle preferred).
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer
- 6+ months Contract position
- Locals only
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Bhavana Mathur (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2299.