Candidate Experience Coordinator - JO 16285
Maxonic is looking for a Candidate Experience Coordinator for one of our leading customers in the Customer Service/Administrative.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time off
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in HR or TA administrative role or experience in Customer Service/Administrative role preferred years’ experience with bachelor’s degree
- Coordinate all aspects of interviews for the Talent Acquisition Team including phone, video and in-person interviews as well as travel if needed.
- Track and prioritize requests while monitoring sensitive timelines, deadlines and confidential materials.
- Support creation and delivery of offer letters, new hire paperwork and initiation and completion of background checks.
- In this role, you will support a geographically dispersed Talent Acquisition Team in a fast paced environment. Our Candidate Experience Coordinators add value beyond the transactional tasks by working in close partnership with the Talent Acquisition Team to provide a positive interview and offer experience to the high caliber candidates our Talent Acquisition team has identified for roles.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Mohammed Arif (email@example.com) or call 408-684-3140