Our direct client is one of the American multinational biotechnology product development company.
Location: Hillsboro, Oregon
* Design, implement, and validate software and infrastructure components aimed at managing microscope data to address customers' tracking and analytical needs.
* Coordinate requirements, integration, and testing with related software groups as needed.
* Follow organizational practices and tools such as agile development, unit testing, source code and configuration management, code reviews, specifications, and documentation.
* Make practical development choices given limited requirements information and defined delivery schedules.
* University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related technical discipline.
* Excellent interpersonal and communications skills to network across functional groups.
* 5+ years of experience in Dev-Ops related projects: continuous deployment, automating builds and testing.
* Solid software-engineering practices such as requirements, Agile processes, unit-testing, etc.
* Demonstrated experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and related containerized microservice software architectures including deployment, scripting, and automation.
* Eligible for passport and able to travel.
* Expertise in Linux and Windows deployments (CentOS, Windows Server, etc.).
* Expertise in Jenkins or GitLab pipelines.
* Experience working within integrated software teams using Agile/Scrum/SAFe methodologies.
* Experience with SQL Server, PostgreSQL, C#, .NET & .NET Core, and related frameworks.
* Knowledge of electron microscopy a plus.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Feel free to email Chandru Kannan (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-715-1210 Ext.116