16290 – REST API IntegrationDdeveloper
In a world full of threats to the integrity and performance of critical Internet systems, our client provides a range of products that mitigate these risks. They are in need to hire an REST API Integration Developer. This 6+ months contract located in Santa Clara, CA.
Our Client is looking for an REST API Integration Developer who will be writing API/ Integration code between Oracle, SFDC, Workday, ServiceNow etc
- Developer with Python (or any OO programming expertise)
- Develop REST API server called from ServiceNow that will manage AD distribution-lists and security-groups
- Develop REST API server called from ServiceNow that will provision account requests (SalesForce.com, Oracle Fusion, Workday, ServiceNow, OpenLDAP and many other internal systems
- Develop REST API server called from ServiceNow that will execute Ansible scripts to provision, change and upgrade IT infrastructure in the cloud or on-premise
- Prototype ServiceNow workflows to support ITIL environment (Change Management, CMDB, ITSM)
- Support the architecture, design and development of SSO identity infrastructure between IT business systems and product development applications
- Backend python or Java developer or any OOP language
- Strong REST API development experience
- Plus : Devops/ infrastructure/ IaaS / Saas/
Bachelor’s degree in CS, CE, EE or equivalent
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
Interested in Applying?
Please apply below with your most current resume. You should also feel free to email Nina Schindler (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2299