16288 - SAP Callidus Application Developer
Our client is one of largest virtualization companies in the world. Their products help streamline how complex applications can be used and viewed. They are a Silicon Valley powerhouse and are currently in need of SAP Callidus Application Developer who will work from their Palo Alto, CA facility.
- Participate in requirements gathering sessions for new system implementation i.e. Callidus Tool Design, configure and partner with the project team to develop, test, and deploy solutions, including integrations.
- Support integrated testing strategies and coordinate testing efforts with end users Understanding of SQL queries Drive application development within IT, on ICM systems
- Work with the geographically distributed team comprised of Architects, Functional SMEs and Quality Engineers.
- Experience 4-year degree (minimum) in Information Systems or related discipline
- Minimum 6-7 years of Callidus development experience including usage of Rules, Plans, Formulae, Territories, Lookup tables, Participants, Positions, Titles and pipeline execution
- Strong understanding of Incentive Compensation process
- Should have understanding in Developing ICM code and fine tune the existing code for better system performance
- Understanding of Callidus Workflows
- Experience integrating ICM to ERP systems (Preferably Oracle EBS)
- Reviewing QA and UAT test scripts
- Must have experience giving presentations to senior management and Business Process owners
Nice to Have Experience
- Exposure to Integrations Experience in developing and maintaining consumer-facing web or mobile applications
- Callidus Development experience HANA/BI experience in reporting space
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Long term Contract Role
- Location: Palo Alto, CA
- Nonlocal candidates willing to relocate will be considered
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We’d love to hear from you! Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Monica Vaduva (email@example.com) or call 408.400.2301