Scientist I, Cell Biology - JO 16297
Maxonic is looking for an Scientist I, Cell Biology for one of our leading customers in the (Industry).
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- B.S. degree in molecular biology, cell biology, biochemistry, genetics, immunology or a related discipline in Biological Sciences and Engineering
- 3+ months of laboratory experience in working with DNA and/or mammalian cells
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational and record keeping skills
- Capable of multi-tasking and good time management
- Flexible with changing plans and schedules
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Candidate must be currently authorized to work in US for any employer.
- Job Location : Carlsbad, CA
- Duration: 12 months contract
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Himanshu Jha (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-715-1210 Ext.106.