Job Order # 16299| Application Developer III - AWS
Our direct client is one of the fortune 500 companies. They are currently in urgent need of an experienced Application Developer III - AWS . This is a contract position or contract to hire position located in Santa Clara, CA/Englewood, CO.
Location: Santa Clara, CA/Englewood, CO
Job Title (Position): Application Developer III - AWS
Contract: : Contract 3-6months or Contract to hire
* Looking for a full stack developers with experience in
* Frontend: Angular, HTML5, CSS3
* Middlware: Java, AWS
* Backend: Oracle Database
These are the key responsibilities of AWS Developer:
1. Look for AWS developer, I don’t want frontend developer
2. Angular 6 or 7 ( I will accept lower versions such as Angular JS or even React JS )
4. Creation of different AWS service like API, RDS instance and Lambda to build a serverless application.
5. EC2 instances and creating job server.
6. Creating different S3 buckets and write Lambda to move files from S3 to instance and FTP server to S3.
7. Creating CloudFormation templates for the OpsWork stacks.
8. Writing Cloud Formation scripts
9. Creating alerts (custom and managed) for different services.
10. Extracting log data and creating custom logs.
11. Picking the right AWS services for the application
12. Leveraging AWS SDKs to interact with AWS services from your application
13. Writing code that optimizes performance of AWS services used by your application
14. Code-level application security (IAM roles, credentials, encryption, etc.)
15. Developing and maintaining applications written for Amazon Simple Storage Service, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Simple Queue Service, Amazon Simple Notification Service, Amazon Simple Workflow Service, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, and AWS CloudFormation.
16.Developing with RESTful API interfaces
16 API Gateways
17. Programming with AWS APIs
18. General troubleshooting and debugging
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you (US work authorization, current location, etc..) Feel free to email Mehnaz (firstname.lastname@example.org ) or call 408-715-1210 Ext 102