16300 – Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
Maxonic is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) for one of our leading customers in the Security System Supplier Industry. This full-time permanent job located in Draper, UT.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We offer excellent employment benefits (Medical Insurance, HSA, 401K Plan, Paid Sick Time Off) to our consultants.
- Solve problems relating to mission critical services and build automation to prevent problem recurrence; with the goal of automating response to all non-exceptional service conditions. SREs will be focused on maximum availability, reliability, security, and performance for Infrastructure and cloud services.
- Implement and support Cloud hosted web applications on Azure and AWS
- Innovate and support a complex CI/CD toolchain for build, test and deployment
- Deliver infrastructure as a code, automated wherever possible, for resources like service meshes, log management and code deployments
- Manage code from development through deployment, support and maintenance
- Development on an automated Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipeline using diverse technologies for deployment to Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Azure.
- Software Development background
- Good programming experience in at least one high level command line interface – written code language (Java, C/C++, GO, etc).
- Experience in at least one dynamic language (Python, Ruby, Node.js)
- At least 1-year experience supporting large production environment.
- Advanced experience in at least one of the following: (Networking, Linux administration, windows administration, systems programming, distributed systems, databases, cloud computing).
Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
Duration: Full-time permanent role
Location: Draper, UT
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you. You should also feel free to email Nina Schindler (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2299