Software Engineer - JO 16305
Maxonic is looking for a Software Engineer for one of our leading customers in the (Industry).
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Typically requires a Masters’ Degree in Computer Science
- Experience with automation tools and techniques
- Experience with DevOps tools and practices
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, cloud technologies, open source software
- Entrepreneurial attitude, Passion for quality and reliability
- Experience with working in multi-disciplinary projects (Software, Hardware, Service Delivery) across multiple sites.
- Ability to build consensus with cross-functional teams
- Ability to travel both domestically as well as internationally and possession of a valid passport.
- Affinity with factoring in human behavior in procedures and processes.
- Strong sense of ownership for assigned tasks and responsibilities.
- Strong communication skills, eager to learn, avid promotor.
- Self-supporting, hands-on personality.
- Candidate must be currently authorized to work in US for any employer.
- Job Location: Hilsboro, OR
- Duration: 09 months contract
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Mohammed Arif (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call +1.(408) 684-3140.