Mechanical Engineer - JO 16309
Maxonic is looking for a Mechanical Engineer for one of our leading customers in the Manufacturing Industry.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- The individual in this position will be an expert in MS Excel software and be responsible for the following:
- Learning the engineering job creation process on their own and with some assistance from Order Engineers.
- Order Engineers take specifications from sales and turn them into released designs for purchasing to order parts from.
- Production then builds equipment systems from these parts.
- It is imperative that these parts be 100% accurate.
- Improving the efficiency and effectiveness of our current BOM verification process in order to obtain the required BOM accuracy.
- Developing, from scratch, an effective and efficient engineering support process between our Minneapolis MN engineering group and our Franklin MA production facility in order to facilitate prompt and complete closure to issues as they occur and to establish on going support for the future.
- Production is currently being transferred from Minneapolis to Franklin so onsite access to current production is available.
- Gather data and build a “cost book” for Order Engineering to use to reduce time required for custom RFQ’s and to improve cost estimation accuracy.
- Learn and help improve ECO Process ensuring all ECOs will be completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Candidate must be currently authorized to work in US for any employer
- Job Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Duration: 03 Months contract
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Deva Santosh (email@example.com) or call 408-715-1210 Ext. 132.