Software Engineer 2 – JO 16310
Maxonic is looking for a Software Engineer 2 for one of our leading customers in the (Industry).
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- BA/BS degree in computer science, engineering or a related field (experience and certifications may be considered in lieu of degree)
- Must have experience in designing and building scalable multi-threaded business applications and be familiar with Object Oriented design
- 7+ years of application development with 4+ years programming in C#, Visual Basic, Visual C++, COM, webservices (soap, rest).
- Experienced in using both software design patterns and enterprise integration patterns.
- Experience with Agile software development methodology including Scrum, Kanban and TDD
- Solid experience and understanding of SQL, TSQL and PL/SQL
- The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial passion for designing and developing innovative, high quality, high performance, maintainable and efficient Windows server based back-end systems. The candidate will need to possess an enthusiasm for developing tested components using software best practices and a previously demonstrated ability to strive for optimal results and get the job done. Strong communication skills are also essential to effectively work in a team environment.
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer
- Location: Missouri
- Duration: 12 Months
Interested in Applying?