DPS- Help Desk Analyst 2 - JO 16316
Maxonic is looking for a DPS- Help Desk Analyst 2 for one of our leading customers in the (Industry).
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Directory - Required 4 Years
- Remote administration software - Required 2 Years
- Hardware knowledge/troubleshooting on PC's, laptops, printers/copiers - Required 4 Years
- Office 365 - Nice to have 1 Years
- Windows 7/10 - Required 5 Years
- SCCM - Nice to have 1 Years
- VPN Software - Required
- Imaging computers and laptops - Required 4 Years
- Certifications (A+ or Net+) -Nice to have
- Under general supervision, assist customers tier one issues or forward second tier support issues beyond their subject matter expertise.
- Work/communicate state employees, internal/external customers provide info & services targeted customer expectations.
- After initial training, this position will work 2nd shift- M-F 11:00 AM - 7:30 PM**
- Position has opportunity for contract to hire after 6 months if candidate performs well**
- Candidate must be able to pass polygraph test with DPS prior to full time offer*
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Duration: 6 Months
- Interview Type: In Person Only
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Usha Kiran (Kiran@maxonic.com) or call 4087151210 ext129.