Our client is one of largest virtualization companies in the world. Their products help streamline how complex applications can be used and viewed. They are a Silicon Valley powerhouse and are currently in need of a Program Coordinator II
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- The Physical Security & Resiliency Project Coordinator will perform standard and advanced project coordination, administrative, and business operations duties for client's global Physical Security and Resiliency team.
- Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Able to work on a globally dispersed team
- 3- 5 years’ experience
- Bachelors or equivalent experience
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Duration: 5 months contract
Payment term: Green Card / GCEAD or Citizens
Interview: In-person interviews required
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume Please email your respond to Priyanshu Sinha ( email@example.com) or call 408-715-1210 x 130.