BUYER/PLANNER-COMMODITY SPECIALIST/MGR 2
Maxonic is looking for a BUYER/PLANNER-COMMODITY SPECIALIST/MGR 2 for one of our leading customers.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Looking for buyer candidate who can handle PO through SAP system. Engage supplier management and daily activity of material handling.
- Buyer/Planner-Commodity Specialist/Mgr: Plans, schedules and monitors the movement of materials through the production cycle to determine required materials purchases.
- Obtains materials using engineering and production schedules to maintain inventory at planned levels (i.e., Just in Time purchases, use of EOQ - Economic Order Quantities).
- Resolves discrepancies.
- Creates and maintains bills of material and parts/commodities numbers in supply chain management or other enterprise wide systems.
- Ensures material standards are met and non-conformances or variances are approved and/or minimized.
- Develops specifications for new contract orders. Gathers quotations, examines bids and makes awards.
- Monitors cost, schedule and scope of assigned subcontracts to assure best quality at best value.
- Evaluates vendor reliability and develops new supply sources where vendors and suppliers are no longer competitive.
Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 2-3 months contract
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Piyush Kumar (email@example.com) or call 408-715-1210 Ext 123