Maxonic is looking for a Executive Analyst for one of our leading customers in the Medical Center.
San Francisco, CA
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Supporting VP of Adult Behavioral Health
- Heavy Scheduling and document preparation for meetings
- 5-7 years of experience supporting C-level executives.
- Strong writing/editing
- Experience with EXCEL and MS suite
- Master's degree preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of University rules and regulations, processes, protocols and procedures for budget, accounting and fund management, and / or personnel management.
- Minimum of three years relevant work experience
- Knowledge of a variety of administrative operational activities such as events planning, basic fundraising processes, risk management planning, website design, accounting and payroll, and contracts and grants regulations and guidelines.
- Knowledge of common University-specific computer application programs.
- Interpersonal communication skills to include verbal and written, active listening, critical thinking, persuasiveness, advising and counseling skills.
- Strong skills in short term planning, analysis and problem-solving and customer service.
- Demonstrates excellent skills in Microsoft Office tools such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access. Demonstrated ability to perform advanced online searches. Demonstrated ability to learn new computer skills and programs quickly.
- Demonstrated ability to work and learn new skills effectively and professionally in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, and efficient.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to represent PIs to many different constituencies, including university staff, faculty and leadership, funding agencies, other institutions, and government and community-based organizations.
- Demonstrated excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills and ability to produce detail-oriented and accurate documents, spreadsheets, and reports.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated excellent attendance and reliability.
- Prior UCSF or UC experience. Basic knowledge of UC policies and procedures for administrative, accounting, and purchasing management; or ability to research University policies (such as procurement and institutional policies and procedures).
- Prior experience in complex research environment involving multiple PIs.
- Broad understanding of UCSF mission, goals, organization, direction, practices, policies, procedures, and website.
- Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness.
- Demonstrated ability to understand the appropriate action when interacting with confidential and/or sensitive information. Previous experience with Protected health information (PHI) and a fundamental understanding of Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regarding an administrative and clinical setting. This position will require on-line and possible in person courses for PHI and HIPAA compliance with UCSF standards.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Zeeshan.M (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-715-1210 Ext.119