Maxonic is looking for a Project Coordinator for one of our leading customers.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Sharing relevant documentation and reports with project teams
- Providing information and regular support to stakeholders
- Being point of contact for various working groups
- Developing in-depth understanding of project scope and particulars i.e. timeframes, financials, outcomes
- Ensuring resources and equipment are always available
- Understanding formal escalation and review processes
- Providing support to project managers and business leaders when requested
- Thorough project documentation
- Expert in MS skills
- Creating and reviewing of report
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer
- 6 months Contract position
- Sunnyvale, CA
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Jhankar (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-715-1210 Ext 105