15720 – Sr. Solutions Architect - Finance
Our client is one of the Japanese MNC, with a reputation for being innovative, professionally run and technology driven. They currently have a requirement for a Sr. Solutions Architect Finance
The position is at their Colorado/Santa Clara location.
We are looking for a Sr. Solutions Architect who is responsible for architecting comprehensive solutions that meet business requirements in the Finance portfolio.
- Accountable for partnering with key roles (e.g. project managers, application owners, business analysts, strategic architects, Finance executives, etc.) to create solutions that are aligned to the architecture principles, leverage common solutions and services, and meet the business and architecture organization goals.
- Within the solution development lifecycle this role will be accountable for technology and solution evaluations and selections, buy vs. build decisions, and early-phase project estimates which contribute to the business case.
- They will provide consulting during the detailed design, build, test and deploy phases, and reengaged to perform benefits realization.
- Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient business and technical architect; routinely accountable for building architecture documents (artifacts) and growing the organizational business and technical knowledge and capabilities.
- Represent Technology Strategy & Architecture in enterprise-level programs/initiatives for Finance organization.
- Produce conceptual and logical architectures to meet strategic business and technology objectives through timely and accurate documentation of systems, architectures, process flows and value-chains
- Ensure alignment and governance of initiatives with the agreed architectures and technology strategies and direction.
- Promotes adherence of designs to policies and standards, architectural principles and guidelines.
- Supports multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Identifies opportunities to adopt modern technologies.
- Engage business groups to socialize solutions, and define strategies to achieve desired results.
Skills & Requirements:
- 7+ years of IT experience including Finance systems experience: Cash Mgmt, GL, Treasury, AP/AR, FP&A, etc.
- 7+ years of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) architecture and strategy experience.
- Experience with On-Premise, Cloud and Hybrid solutions for Financial Management applications
- Knowledge of architecture and systems engineering methods and standards (e.g. TOGAF, SEI, etc.)
- Highly proficient in written and verbal communication skills, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Experience in successfully influencing key decision makers.
- Experience in highly complex data migration and enterprise integrations.
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Type: Full Time
- Locations: Colorado /Santa Clara.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Send us your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. Feel free to email Shreya Muktamath(Shreya.firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408- 400- 2300.