16333 – Salesforce Solution Architect
Our client is worldwide leader in information technologies with products that include hardware, software and services. They have a requirement for Salesforce Solution Architect to work in Englewood, CO. This is a Full-Time position.
- Works closely with business owners to identify / understand business needs and translates these into effective solutions that are aligned with the technology roadmap and strategic direction of the team.
- Responsible for solution design and technical implementation within the scope of business applications projects.
- Creates iterative prototypes of solutions as required to demonstrate and ensure business alignment with proposals.
- Keeps up to date with industry best practices and trends. Continuously updates the technical architecture based on changing technologies and knowledge related to vendor solutions.
- Recommends and participates in the design and implementation of standards, tools, and methodologies.
- Assists with project scoping and effort estimations.
- 10-15 years IT CRM experience.
- Minimum of 7+ years of professional Salesforce application development experience including Lightning, Canvas, Apex and VisualForce.
- Strong exposure on Opportunity to Cash cycle.
- Strong exposure on CPQ process with minimum 2 implementations of Salesforce CPQ (formerly SteelBrick). OK to have other CPQ experience - like Apttus, Big Machine, Oracle CPQ.
- Excellent knowledge of integration design and development best practices, governor limits, code reviews etc.
- Demonstrable ability to effectively exert influence across teams without direct authority and especially towards senior management.
- Must be able to visualize, analyze, communicate and solve complex problems, and make disciplined decisions based on available information.
- Takes ownership of problems and proactively resolves technical problems, ensuring that technical solutions continue to meet business requirements and aligns with the vision, mission, objectives, strategy of the team.
- Full-Time position
- Englewood, CO
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We’d love to hear from you! Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you. You should also feel free to email Vandana Mathur (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2308.