Marketing Consultant III
Our client is one of largest virtualization companies in the world. Their products help streamline how complex applications can be used and viewed. They are a Silicon Valley powerhouse and are currently in need of a Marketing Consultant III.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
• Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
• HSA (Health Savings Account)
• 401K Plan
• Paid Sick Time Off
- Client is looking for a Integrated Campaign Marketing Manager to join our Digital Workspace integrated marketing team.
- This person will be responsible for working alongside corporate and field marketing, solutions marketing, product marketing, digital marketing, AR, PR, and sales teams to drive integrated marketing campaigns and programs that drive the GTM for the End User Computing business.
- Our integrated marketing team integrates and influences in all things customer facing. We drive global awareness and demand generation programs including customer acquisition, events, digital and email marketing campaigns, marketing automation, social and everything in between. We work collaboratively and cross-functionally to deliver content, programs and guidance that impact how our extended team plan and execute marketing campaigns in their regions.
- The candidate must demonstrate strong project management skills and confidence as a global driver for these campaigns. In doing so they must be able to juggle the requests of regional marketing teams and marry those to the priorities of the business unit to ensure we are on strategy and executing marketing campaigns appropriately.
- To succeed here, you must be able to execute upon a series of inputs, requests and timelines, and cohesive marketing strategy while simultaneously activating a series of team members around the globe to achieve the determined outcome.
- You’ll need to combine creativity with organizational skills to manage numerous different projects to tight deadlines, as well enjoy building relationships with our extended team across the globe.
- Things happen quickly in our business unit, and to get stuff done here you need to be an enthusiastic team player - a self-starter who can work cross-functionally and sets/keeps the pace for the entire extended team.
- 7+ years in campaigns, integrated marketing or marketing communications. (Agency experience is also preferred.)
- Background project managing the development of campaign content, supporting all stages of the customer lifecycle
- Possess strong people and organizational skills with the ability to coordinate integrated programs by effectively coordinating and monitoring the work of multiple stakeholders and agencies across departments and the globe
- Build relationships with key players across the globe who manage integrated marketing programs with whom you will partner, brainstorm, and troubleshoot
- Thorough knowledge of demand generation and integrated marketing including best practices, reporting and data analysis
- Having an innate sense of urgency, and being able to create urgency for others to drive a program forward
- Displaying accountability for both individually-contributed elements of a program as well as the program at large
- Regular reporting on and interpretation of KPIs, both for specific campaigns and for overall integrated marketing efforts.
- Able to turn data into marketing intelligence, and help past performance lead to revenue-generating actions.
- Dependability a reputation for doing what you say you are going to do and a willingness to go beyond the call of duty
- BA/BS required
Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Duration: 4 months contract
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume Please email your respond to Himanshu (email@example.com) or call 408-715-1210 Ext 106.