Digital Marketing Manager
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in B2C or B2B customer-driven digital marketing, advertising, or eCommerce.
- Advanced understanding of SEM using Google Ads, Bing Ads or other paid search engines.
- Advanced experience with bid management platforms (e.g. Adobe Media Optimizer, Kenshoo, Marin or DoubleClick).
- Experience managing and optimizing programmatic display within a DSP or ad exchange (e.g. Adobe Ad Cloud, Sizmek).
- A solid understanding of SEO best practices, optimization techniques and tools (e.g. Moz, SEMRush, Conductor).
- Proven track record of creating, optimizing and reinventing campaigns to constantly improve results.
- Strong Excel skills, ability to manage and update campaigns via bulk upload process.
- Experience with analytics tools (e.g. PowerBI, Adobe Analytics).
- Experience managing multiple strategic clients including ownership and oversight of large budgets.
- Experience with DMP management, including 1st party, 2nd party and 3rd party data is a plus.
- Candidate must be currently authorized to work in US for any employer.
- Job Location: Carlsbad, CA
- Duration: 5 Months contract
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Himanshu Jha (email@example.com) or call 408-715-1210 Ext.106