Maxonic is looking for a Sitecore Developer for one of our leading customers.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
This position has responsibility and authority for:
- Configured Sitecore Environment
- Recommend Best practices for the content structure in a multi site solution.
- Experience in building Component-Based Sites and Component Re-usability
- Project entails brand new development of a website on Sitecore 8.2/9.x with Unicorn.
- Implemented modules in Sitecore 8.x/9.x using Helix principles.
- Created Layouts, View renderings, Branch Templates, Bucketing Rules
- Experience with creating sites using HTML5, CSS3, SaSS and Bootstrap Library integrated in Sitecore 8.x/9,x Presentation.
- Customized Sitecore 8.x/9.x workflow, Pipelines, Speak UI.
- Experience with Sitecore 8.x/9.x role based security and permissions.
- Configured Coveo search to the Sitecore 8.x/9.x.
- Configure, Implement, and administrate Components for Sitecore 8.x/9.x
- Search-driven Coveo
- Imgix and future api
- Ability to work with multiple sites and multi lingual.
- Ability to create technical documentation.
- Experience with CI/CD Pipeline
- Helix framework guideline
- CSS3 - SaSS
- Sitecore Unicorn
- Sitecore Certification
- Sitecore Upgrade experience with 8.x to 9.x
- Gulp scripting
- PowerShell scripting
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer
- 6 months Contract position
- Sunnyvale, CA
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Dharmaraj (email@example.com ) or call 408-715-1210 Ext 131