Maxonic is looking for an Accountant 1 for one of our leading customers in the accounting Industry.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Associate degree plus two years of applicable experience, or combination of education and relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in basic business applications, such as Microsoft Office; user knowledge of Excel.
- Basic knowledge of accounting systems and the internet; computer literacy.
- Understanding of and ability to apply accounting skills and concepts.
- Ability to draft professional e-mails, memos, business letters, and reports, and to clearly and effectively communicate information to internal audiences and client groups.
- Ability to learn project management skills and to participate as part of a project team
- Candidate must be currently authorized to work in US for any employer.
- Job Location: Stanford, CA
- Duration: 2 Months contract
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Zeeshan (email@example.com) or call 408-715-1210 Ext.119