Maxonic is looking for an Software Engineer for one of our leading customers in the accounting Industry.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- 5+ years of experience in software development is preferred
- Strong understanding of OOD/OOP and experience in implementing complex applications using .NET/C# 4.0 is a must
- A minimum of 5 year's cumulative experience developing application on the Microsoft .NET platform and technologies using C#
- Understanding and experience with multi-threaded UI .NET applications is required (Windows Forms)
- Must have full technical knowledge of all phases of applications and systems analysis, design, and development
- Understanding of .NET Remoting, Web services, WCF and LINQ is a pluss.
- Candidate must be currently authorized to work in US for any employer.
- Job Location: Tewksbury, MA
- Duration: 5 Months contract
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Jhankar Chanda (email@example.com) or call 408-715-1210 Ext.105