Maxonic is looking for a Network Engineer for one of our customers. They are the market leader in enhancing higher education technology.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Provide network/telecom support. Evaluate the network environment as client prepares to move to Colleague SaaS.
- Assist with firewall and other network layer configurations to ensure smooth operations with the Cloud.
- The work will involve assisting the software support team in managing several ongoing compliance/network management issues.
- The ideal candidate should have experience as a Network, UNIX, Security, Oracle, or Windows administration. ???????
- Experience Routing Cable (2-3 years of experience)
- Up to date Cisco Certification
- Work Experience with Cisco Switches and Routers (2-3 years of experience)
- Client focus/Customer Service - interacting with all levels of client
- Attention to detail - following plan directions
- This contractor will be supporting the Client's Network Architect and will be expected to follow/implement the Client's Network Architect's plans/directions.
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer
- 2 months Contract position. There is a possibility the assignment could be extended
- Dobbs Ferry, New York
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Priyanshu (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-715-1210 Ext 130